Frank Marino's Divas Las Vegas
you may also like
Betty's Diner & Cyber Cafe
COMING SOON: Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen & Bar
Restaurateur, celebrity chef, author and TV host Guy Fieri opens his first Las Vegas restaurant at The Quad later this year. Located in the heart of the famous Las Vegas Strip, the 7,000-square-foot restaurant will be a brand new restaurant concept for the famed chef.
This may be a new location for Fieri, but he's no stranger to Las Vegas. The Ohio-born food guru graduated UNLV in 1990 with a degree in hospitality management. The specific menu items are still a mystery but if you're already a fan of Fieri, that's all that matters. The likable TV personality already co-owns a handful of restaurants in California. He even launched his own barbecue sauce line in 2011.
In addition to overseeing these eateries, Fieri is most famous for all of his Food Network appearances. These include "Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off," "Guy's Grocery Games" "Guy's Big Bite," and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives," among others. Accolades include "The Next Food Network Star" in 2006, as well as two New York Times best-selling cookbooks. His forte is jazzing up traditional American dishes.
- Enjoy a high-energy experience in a comfortable atmosphere
- Large outdoor patio is ideal for people watching
- Party central – close to Harrah's popular Carnaval Court and The LINQ
- Enjoy the talented celebrity chef's unique American food concepts
- Fieri's Bloody Mary brunch is sure to be an instant hit