avg entree price
$15 To $25
hoursDaily 24 Hours
Frank Marino's Divas Las Vegas
You May Also Like
Hash House A Go Go
Located inside The Quad Las Vegas, Ginseng 3 offers exotic tastes from the Far East. Enjoy Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean restaurant favorites all under one roof, 24 hours a day.
Ginseng 3 boasts an impressive menu - find diverse, eclectic flavors at this Asian Las Vegas restaurant. Where else can you get sushi, pho, kimchi and sweet and sour chicken all in one spot? Asian food is vastly different depending on region, so it's a pleasant surprise to enjoy a dinner with so many options.
Vegetarian-Friendly Las Vegas Restaurant
Even if you've sworn off meat, this Asian restaurant satisfies even the pickiest vacationing vegetarian. Try the Vegetable Bi Bim Bap, stir-fried potato noodles with veggies and tofu soup. You also can't go wrong with avocado or veggie rolls, either.
Restaurant Location In The Quad
Ginseng 3 is located on the resort's fifth floor.
- Try the restaurant's signature kimchi pancakes
- Bento boxes offer a generous and diverse selection
- Family-style dinner options are available
- Find Vietnamese pho, Korean beef, Chinese specialties, all under one roof
- Choose from an expansive vegetarian selection